Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2817] Re: [META:203] rsa key

On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 03:42:32PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 08:20:13PM -0500, Dave Ahn wrote:
> > Incidentally, is there a default encryption package that is bundled with
> > all the major Linux distributions?  I do not believe PGP is included.
>
> No.  Not yet, anyway.  It would stop them from selling out of the USA.

Go figure.  I wonder if ITAR would give explicit export permission for
gaming client authentication source such as ours.  Would they even
respond to a single citizen's request?

Dave

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2