Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2817] Re: [META:203] rsa key

Any other testers of the RPMs?

On Sun, Jan 09, 2000 at 11:48:57PM -0700, Mike Moore wrote:
> And now they have the new "V-Chip".  Heard about that?  It assists good
> stand-up red-blooded Americans in brainwashing their children by blocking
> The Devil from coming in on the TV.  Yep!  Don't want your kids to see a
> nipple or hear the word "shit"?  Get a V-Chip-Equipped TV.  Gotta raise the
> next crop of Red Blooded Americans right, you know.  We've got standards to
> uphold.

Does it work in conjunction with the broadcaster's analysis of the use
of language on the program or does it detect the audio live?  If it does
it live, surely someone can come up with one that turns off adverts.

(Arthur C. Clarke?)

--
James Cameron   mailto:quozl@us.netrek.org   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/